By Paulo Ribenboim
Read or Download 13 Lectures on Fermat's Last Theorem PDF
Similar number theory books
This contemporary creation to the principles of common sense and arithmetic not just takes concept into consideration, but in addition treats in a few aspect purposes that experience a considerable impression on daily life (loans and mortgages, bar codes, public-key cryptography). a primary college-level creation to good judgment, proofs, units, quantity idea, and graph thought, and a very good self-study reference and source for teachers.
Bridges the space among theoretical and computational features of leading numbersExercise sections are a goldmine of attention-grabbing examples, tips that could the literature and strength examine projectsAuthors are famous and highly-regarded within the box
This ebook offers a unified treatise of the speculation of degree and integration. within the atmosphere of a common degree house, each suggestion is outlined accurately and each theorem is gifted with a transparent and entire evidence with the entire appropriate info. Counter-examples are supplied to teach that definite stipulations within the speculation of a theorem can't be easily dropped.
A classical theorem of Jordan states that each finite transitive permutation staff includes a derangement. This life consequence has fascinating and unforeseen functions in lots of parts of arithmetic, together with graph concept, quantity thought and topology. a number of generalisations were studied in additional fresh years, with a selected specialise in the lifestyles of derangements with specific homes.
- Weakly Wandering Sequences in Ergodic Theory (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- The Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves: 106 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Structural Additive Theory: 30 (Developments in Mathematics)
- Computational Analysis: AMAT, Ankara, May 2015 Selected Contributions (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Introduction to the Geometry of Complex Numbers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- A Brief Guide to Algebraic Number Theory (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
Extra info for 13 Lectures on Fermat's Last Theorem
13 Lectures on Fermat's Last Theorem by Paulo Ribenboim