By Michal Krizek,Florian Luca,Lawrence Somer,A. Solcova
Read or Download 17 Lectures on Fermat Numbers: From Number Theory to Geometry (CMS Books in Mathematics) PDF
Similar number theory books
This contemporary advent to the principles of common sense and arithmetic not just takes thought into consideration, but in addition treats in a few element functions that experience a considerable effect on lifestyle (loans and mortgages, bar codes, public-key cryptography). a primary college-level creation to good judgment, proofs, units, quantity conception, and graph concept, and a very good self-study reference and source for teachers.
Bridges the space among theoretical and computational elements of top numbersExercise sections are a goldmine of fascinating examples, tips that could the literature and power study projectsAuthors are famous and highly-regarded within the box
This ebook offers a unified treatise of the idea of degree and integration. within the environment of a common degree area, each suggestion is outlined accurately and each theorem is gifted with a transparent and whole evidence with all of the correct info. Counter-examples are supplied to teach that convinced stipulations within the speculation of a theorem can't be easily dropped.
A classical theorem of Jordan states that each finite transitive permutation workforce includes a derangement. This life outcome has attention-grabbing and unforeseen functions in lots of components of arithmetic, together with graph thought, quantity idea and topology. a variety of generalisations were studied in additional fresh years, with a selected specialise in the lifestyles of derangements with detailed houses.
- Submanifolds and Holonomy (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
- Fractal Geometry, Complex Dimensions and Zeta Functions: Geometry and Spectra of Fractal Strings (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Friendly Introduction to Number Theory, A,
- Hilbert Modular Forms with Coefficients in Intersection Homology and Quadratic Base Change: 298 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Analytic Hilbert Modules (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series)
- Public-Key Cryptography (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
Extra info for 17 Lectures on Fermat Numbers: From Number Theory to Geometry (CMS Books in Mathematics)
17 Lectures on Fermat Numbers: From Number Theory to Geometry (CMS Books in Mathematics) by Michal Krizek,Florian Luca,Lawrence Somer,A. Solcova