By Donald J. Newman
Read or Download Analytic Number Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 177) PDF
Similar number theory books
This contemporary creation to the principles of common sense and arithmetic not just takes concept into consideration, but additionally treats in a few aspect purposes that experience a considerable influence on way of life (loans and mortgages, bar codes, public-key cryptography). a primary college-level advent to common sense, proofs, units, quantity conception, and graph thought, and a very good self-study reference and source for teachers.
Bridges the distance among theoretical and computational facets of best numbersExercise sections are a goldmine of attention-grabbing examples, tips that could the literature and capability examine projectsAuthors are recognized and highly-regarded within the box
This ebook offers a unified treatise of the idea of degree and integration. within the surroundings of a normal degree area, each idea is outlined accurately and each theorem is gifted with a transparent and whole facts with all of the suitable info. Counter-examples are supplied to teach that yes stipulations within the speculation of a theorem can't be easily dropped.
A classical theorem of Jordan states that each finite transitive permutation team encompasses a derangement. This life consequence has fascinating and unforeseen functions in lots of parts of arithmetic, together with graph concept, quantity conception and topology. a variety of generalisations were studied in additional contemporary years, with a specific specialise in the life of derangements with exact houses.
- Number Theory and Its Applications
- Women in Numbers Europe: Research Directions in Number Theory (Association for Women in Mathematics Series)
- Galois Representations and (Phi, Gamma)-Modules (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Birational Geometry, Rational Curves, and Arithmetic (Simons Symposia)
- Mathematical Adventures in Performance Analysis: From Storage Systems, Through Airplane Boarding, to Express Line Queues (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
Additional resources for Analytic Number Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 177)
Analytic Number Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 177) by Donald J. Newman