By Hong Jeong
- Provides Verilog imaginative and prescient simulators, adapted to the layout and trying out of common imaginative and prescient chips
- Bridges the variations among C/C++ and HDL to surround either software program recognition and chip implementation; comprises a variety of examples that become aware of imaginative and prescient algorithms and common imaginative and prescient processing in HDL
- Unique in offering an prepared and entire evaluate of the way a real-time 3D imaginative and prescient system-on-chip could be designed
- Focuses at the electronic VLSI facets and implementation of electronic sign processing initiatives on structures similar to ASICs and FPGAs for 3D imaginative and prescient platforms, that have no longer been comprehensively lined in a single unmarried book
- Provides a well timed view of the pervasive use of imaginative and prescient platforms and the demanding situations of fusing details from diversified imaginative and prescient modules
- Accompanying site contains software program and HDL code programs to augment extra studying and enhance complex systems
- A resolution set and lecture slides are supplied at the book's better half website
The booklet is geared toward graduate scholars and researchers in machine imaginative and prescient and embedded platforms, in addition to chip and FPGA designers. Senior undergraduate scholars focusing on VLSI layout or machine imaginative and prescient also will locate the booklet to be worthwhile in realizing complex applications.
Read Online or Download Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog PDF
Similar computer engineering books
Linguistic Geometry: From seek to building is the first publication of its type. Linguistic Geometry (LG) is an method of the development of mathematical versions for large-scale multi-agent structures. a couple of such platforms, together with air/space strive against, robot production, software program re-engineering and net cyberwar, should be modeled as summary board video games.
Over the last a number of a long time, functions permeated by means of advances in electronic sign processing have gone through extraordinary progress in functions. The editors and authors of excessive functionality Embedded Computing instruction manual: A platforms point of view were major individuals to this box, and the rules and methods offered within the instruction manual are bolstered via examples drawn from their paintings.
Artwork of Designing Embedded structures is aside primer and half reference, geared toward training embedded engineers, even if engaged on the code or the layout. Embedded platforms be afflicted by a chaotic, advert hoc improvement technique. This books lays out an easy seven-step plan to get firmware improvement lower than keep watch over.
This up to date and enlarged moment version offers in-depth, revolutionary reviews of kinematic mechanisms and provides novel, simplified tools of fixing usual difficulties that come up in mechanisms synthesis and research - targeting using algebra and trigonometry and minimizing the necessity for calculus.
- An Elementary Introduction to Queueing Systems
- Computer Organization and Design
- Data Converters for Wireless Standards (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Future Communication, Information and Computer Science: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Future Communication, Information and Computer ... 2014, Beijing, China. (Iraics Proceedings)
Extra info for Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog
Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog by Hong Jeong