By Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley
Read or Download Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 2 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 130) PDF
Similar number theory books
This contemporary advent to the principles of common sense and arithmetic not just takes concept under consideration, but in addition treats in a few element functions that experience a considerable effect on lifestyle (loans and mortgages, bar codes, public-key cryptography). a primary college-level advent to good judgment, proofs, units, quantity conception, and graph conception, and a very good self-study reference and source for teachers.
Bridges the space among theoretical and computational facets of best numbersExercise sections are a goldmine of fascinating examples, tips that could the literature and power examine projectsAuthors are famous and highly-regarded within the box
This booklet provides a unified treatise of the speculation of degree and integration. within the surroundings of a basic degree area, each suggestion is outlined accurately and each theorem is gifted with a transparent and whole facts with all of the correct information. Counter-examples are supplied to teach that convinced stipulations within the speculation of a theorem can't be easily dropped.
A classical theorem of Jordan states that each finite transitive permutation workforce features a derangement. This life outcome has fascinating and unforeseen functions in lots of components of arithmetic, together with graph idea, quantity concept and topology. quite a few generalisations were studied in additional fresh years, with a selected specialize in the life of derangements with specified homes.
- Recent Perspectives in Random Matrix Theory and Number Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Additive Number Theory: Festschrift In Honor of the Sixtieth Birthday of Melvyn B. Nathanson
- Limit Theorems for the Riemann Zeta-Function (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- The Theory of Hardy's Z-Function (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- Method of Trigonometrical Sums in the Theory of Numbers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Binary Quadratic Forms: An Algorithmic Approach: 20 (Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 2 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 130)
Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 2 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 130) by Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley